Again, God has spoken
through prophets. Will
mankind listen this time?
If not otherwise indicated, all posts of this site are quotations or excerpts from the New Revelation texts received between 1840 and 1880.
Inserts or comments by the publisher contained in the original texts are marked by [square brackets].
Grey:available in German only
3DT - Three days in the Temple
BM - Bishop Martin (Sunsets into Sunrises)
CHJ - Childhood of Jesus
EM - Earth and Moon
FL - The Fly
FP - Fundamental Principles of Life
GGJ - The Great Gospel of John
GH - Gifts from Heaven
HHG - Household of God
IRU - Immortality and reunion (UuW)
JL - Jesus‘ letters with King Ukkama of Edessa
LS - The Lord‘s Sermons
NS - The Natural Sun
RB - Robert Blum
SA - The Saturn
SC - Secrets of Creation
SE - Scripture Explanations
SN - Secrets of Nature
SpS - The Spiritual Sun
In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.
Cause and Aim of Creation
- Activity and giving creates bliss. This is why God has been creating since eternity. He would simply be bored without His creations and lonely in endless space. (HHG I:005)
- The present creational phase was preceded by countless others. [GGJ.04/255]
- Every thought of God is a creational act. All spirits/beings/angels/men and all "matter" are thoughts He once thought. Like electromagnetic waves (e.g. radio or TV) they cannot be extinguished once they are sent out. [GGJ.06:154,02]
- The Lord simply feels great joy creating. Especially beings who are - endowed with cognition and intelligence - who are aware of their existence and restlessly strive to find out Who created them [GGJ.03:238,05].
- God loves all His created beings. What delight for Him if His children discover that He exists, find out they are permitted to love Him and really do. Even if their number is small during their lifetime on earth. Those who discover and love Him, He showers with blessings beyond measure [GGJ.03:238,06].
- Another joy for the Lord is to reveal Himself to His children spiritually but especially physically, the way He revealed Himself through Jesus.
- God is constantly active, He creates incessantly. This is why He created His beings in a way that they are active. He achieves this by inserting in man the gene of need and quest for cognition ("curiosity", "drive for knowledge" etc.). Fulfillment of all desires brings about inertia [GGJ.05:157,03+].
Reports & articles