Again, God has spoken
through prophets. Will
mankind listen this time?
If not otherwise indicated, all posts of this site are quotations or excerpts from the New Revelation texts received between 1840 and 1880.
Inserts or comments by the publisher contained in the original texts are marked by [square brackets].
Grey:available in German only
3DT - Three days in the Temple
BM - Bishop Martin (Sunsets into Sunrises)
CHJ - Childhood of Jesus
EM - Earth and Moon
FL - The Fly
FP - Fundamental Principles of Life
GGJ - The Great Gospel of John
GH - Gifts from Heaven
HHG - Household of God
IRU - Immortality and reunion (UuW)
JL - Jesus‘ letters with King Ukkama of Edessa
LS - The Lord‘s Sermons
NS - The Natural Sun
RB - Robert Blum
SA - The Saturn
SC - Secrets of Creation
SE - Scripture Explanations
SN - Secrets of Nature
SpS - The Spiritual Sun
In a Nutshell
The Direct Word
Since the beginning of time God had been in contact with mankind. With every nation. In every century. Without interruption.
The form of communication differs. God came in the form of angels, He used prophets whom He instructed (e.g. Isaiah). He gave people visions (e.g. Swedenborg) or revealed His messages in dreams (e.g. Joseph) and He had people write by direct dictation (e.g. Moses).
Communications, instructions and messages did not stop with Jesus. Some churches, unfortunately, claim that Jesus said it all. With Him revelation stopped. Despite the contrary written in scripture.
The New Revelation, God‘s New Word, was received by dictation. Word by word. Every word of those 25 volumes was dictated to Lorber, Engel and Mayerhofer by the Lord. It took 37 years to finish. Some say it‘s the Eternal Gospel promised by the angel. It sure contains wisdom for generations of researchers.
The two new commandments Jesus introduced complementing the 10 of the Old Testament are "Love your God with all you power and all your heart" and "Love your neighbor like yourself". And added, that your enemy also is your neighbor. (e.g. Luke 10:27)
Out of the seven Spirits of God three stand out: Love, Wisdom and Power.
- In His New Word, the New Revelation, God reconfirms again and again that love is the basis of God. "The Father" is God‘s love.
- God created all beings - all angels, all souls, all spirits - out of love.
- It was out of His endless love that despite the high treason of Lucifer and one fifth of all created beings He did not destroy them but created the material universe. Matter is a prison and school through which He leads the rebellious souls back into His kingdom.
- Out of love He created man and put him to test on earth and gave him the choice between good and evil.
- Out of love He took flesh in Jesus, His "Son", suffered terribly and sacrified His physical body to free all humans.
- Out of His love He gave mankind the privilege to become His children if they choose to obey. A privilege not even His first angels have.
- Out of love He has been incredibly patient with mankind. But He also said that out of this love He will chastise mankind if they turn away from Him, lest they‘ll all be lost. That happened and will happen again.
Reports & articles