Again, God has spoken
through prophets. Will
mankind listen this time?
If not otherwise indicated, all posts of this site are quotations or excerpts from the New Revelation texts received between 1840 and 1880.
Inserts or comments by the publisher contained in the original texts are marked by [square brackets].
Grey:available in German only
3DT - Three days in the Temple
BM - Bishop Martin (Sunsets into Sunrises)
CHJ - Childhood of Jesus
EM - Earth and Moon
FL - The Fly
FP - Fundamental Principles of Life
GGJ - The Great Gospel of John
GH - Gifts from Heaven
HHG - Household of God
IRU - Immortality and reunion (UuW)
JL - Jesus‘ letters with King Ukkama of Edessa
LS - The Lord‘s Sermons
NS - The Natural Sun
RB - Robert Blum
SA - The Saturn
SC - Secrets of Creation
SE - Scripture Explanations
SN - Secrets of Nature
SpS - The Spiritual Sun
"The purification from the material and attracting of the spiritual is man's mission in this world."
The Lord‘s Sermons 18
The Nature of Man
The Lord reconfirms in His New Revelation:
"Evolution" of the human soul?
- God made man in His image. All human beings in the Universe have the same form. They only differ in their size, adapted to their respective environment. "They all have My symmetry." [BM.01:051,07]
- Man is a triplex (trichotomy) of: body, soul and spirit. Body and soul have both been created, whereas the spirit originates from God, has not been created. The soul, which had been created before matter existed, is a spiritual product of God. Refined after its journey through matter (as a consequence of Lucifer‘s fall), it strives and awaits release (salvation) from matter. [3D.01:021,19]
- This release occurs upon the body’s dying. The greater man’s love and desire have been directed upon the material, the more difficult and more painful are both death and this separation. In contrast, the more spiritual, the more God oriented, selfless and contemptuous for the world one was, the easier death and soul‘s separation from the body will be.
- The spirit of God resides the heart of every human. One would not be alive without it, but it hibernates as long as one does not activate it through the love for God.
- The soul needs the body in order to be able to achieve eternal life and God’s childhood. On the other hand a danger exists for the soul, if the man abandons himself to either material or sensual temptation, whereby he will be judged, i.e. moved towards hell. [GGJ.08:012,06]
- The same applies to mankind, if it degenerates into both bodily and money’s allure. [GGJ.08:012,07]
- Having said that, also the body’s health depends upon following God’s laws. [GGJ.09:035,09]
Learn more about man‘s soul development:
» Man‘s soul development
Reports & articles